RADCO API HEATERS
RADCO – Radco Process Heaters Inc.
The G. C. Broach Company acquired the intellectual assets of Radco – Radco Process Heaters, Inc. and TPE (Thermal Process Engineering & Services, Inc.) in the fall of 2013. RADCO was a Tulsa Oklahoma based direct fired API heater engineering company that designed over 550 petrochemical heaters and waste heat recovery units. Many Radco heaters were designed to API 560 Fired Heaters for General Refinery Service standards, serving the petroleum, petrochemical, and natural gas industries.
The G. C. Broach Company has heater manuals, job files, and detail drawings for RADCO and TPE heaters, waste heat recovery units, and HRSG’s.
The G. C. Broach Company will provide complete support services for existing RADCO and TPE installations:
- Refinery and Process Heater Replacement and Spare Parts
- Replacement or Duplicate Refinery Heaters, WHRU’s or HRSG’s
- Engineering Feasibility and Backrate Analyses
- On-Site Inspection and Engineering Services
- Revamps & Retrofits
- “Fast Track” Fabrication and Engineering Service
Click here to learn more about the founder of Radco/TPE
Please email email@example.com, or call 918-664-7420 for your RADCO Heater requirements.
Have your complete RADCO or TPE Job Number available when you email or call!